Create an Account
You need to create an Account to start using Diode Drive so that you can collaborate with others securely.
Follow the three steps below to create your Account.
Click Sign up
Locate the Diode Drive icon in your task bar. On MacOS it will look something like this:
Click the orange Diode Drive icon, and then click Sign up
Enter an Account Name
Names are unique and must be at least 8 characters long
Allow the name to register
You will need to wait for up to a minute for your new name to register.
NEXT STEP: Create Your First Zone
Other getting-started articles:
- Share files or folders with anyone in the world (even if they don't have Diode Drive installed)
- Use your phone / mobile device to upload/download files from your Zone
- Invite other team members to collaborate real-time on files in your Zone
- Backup and persistently host your files with other systems (like a Raspberry Pi)
- Accept an invite to be collaborate with others' Zones
- Move the folder for your Zone to a new location
- Use Diode Drive in conjunction with Google Drive to support Google Docs
To uninstall Diode Drive, see this article.